PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
1. Collected Personal Information and How It is Used
Oxess Gear gathers your personal information to provide optimized and customized services for you.
- Name, Password: Used for non-members’ identification procedures when purchasing items.
- E-mail Address, Telephone Number, Cell Phone Number: Used in order to send a disclaimer, check customers’ opinion, handle complaints and optimize communication, deliver shopping items, and search order number for purchases made by non-members.
- Address, Telephone Number: Used in order to know the accurate delivery address for giveaways and purchased items.
However, personal information which may be taken infringe on basic human rights such as: race and ethnicity, ideology and creed, place of birth, political affiliation, criminal record, health status, et cetera will not be collected.
2. Gathered Personal Information, Retention, and Usage Period
Your personal information will be dispoed of once the purpose of collection has been achieved. However, personal information may be retained for a certain period of time in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Code and other relevant laws and regulations related to trade rights and obligations.
- Records regarding contracts or withdrawal of subscription: 5 Years
- Records regarding payments and supply of items: 5 Years
- Records regarding handling of customers’ complaints and disputes: 3 Years
Appropriate actions will be made so that you will be able to access your transaction records without any delay.
3. Sharing of Personal Information
Oxess Gear does not share personal information with unrelated companies and organizations unless the following circumstances apply:
- You have given consent to share your information
- Disclosure of personal information is needed in order to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Oxess Gear and our users as required or permitted by law.
On instances of sharing the customers’ personal information, it is usually given for the order of items, shipping information, statistics, academic research, and information and relevant announcement E-mails. Most shared information is given in a form where a specific individual cannot be identified.
4. Protection of Non-members’ Personal Information
At Oxess Gear, even non-members can purchase items and service goods. Oxess Gear requests for personal information needed for delivery, payment, and shipping from Non-member customers. Non-members’ personal information such as name of payer and recipient is used only for payment and shipping purposes.
At Oxess Gear, even non-members can purchase items and service goods. Oxess Gear requests for personal information needed for delivery, payment, order status, purchase confirmation, and name verification.
In Oxess Gear, Non-members’ personal information such as name of payer and recipient is used only for payment and shipping purposes.
Oxess Gear’s non-members personal information is protected to the same degree as to our members.
5. Accessing, Updating, and Deleting Personal Information
You can request to access, update, or delete your personal information.
You can access or update your personal information through the “Membership Information” menu and you can withdraw from membership by sending your request to Customers’ Feedback. When updating personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on the request. Your ID and password can only be used by you and none other. If it has been found that the problem did not occur due to Oxess Gear’s negligence or mistake, Oxess Gear will not be held responsible for problems that arise due to misuse or illegal use of your ID and password by a third party. Do not share your password to a third party or leave your account logged in. Do not forget to log out after using a computer in a public place where others may use the computer after you.
For all non-members, you can request to withdraw your subscription or update your information by calling or sending an E-mail to our customer center. Your request will be processed once your identity has been verified.
Once the non-member has requested for correction of errors on his/her personal information, the personal information will not be available until correction has been made.
Oxess Gear will take measures to make it easier to withdraw consent (membership cancellation) for collection of personal information than it is to gather personal information.
6. Technical and Administrative Measures
Oxess Gear uses server and network equipped with state-of –the-art security system.
Oxess Gear has its own firewall to give full protection for your personal information.
7. Inquiries Regarding Protection of Personal Information
8. Personal Information Manager
Oxess Gear appoints the following person as the personal information manager in accordance to the Personal Information Protection Act (Article 31, paragraph 1):
9. Protection of Non-members’ Personal Information
In Oxess Gear, even non-members can purchase items and service goods. Oxess Gear request for personal information needed for delivery, payment, and shipping fee is requested from Non-member customers. Non-members’ personal information such as the name of payer and recipient is used only for payment and shipping purposes. Oxess Gear’s non-members personal information is protected to the same degree as to our members.